Chanctonbury Church is looking for a Production Manager to establish, build and lead a sound production team and a live streaming team within Chanctonbury Church. The role will involve:
- To continue to pioneer all sound and video production elements of Chanctonbury Church with skill and excellence.
- To continue to build and develop a team of volunteers to deliver consistent and quality mixes on a weekly basis.
- To take full ownership in this field by leading sound checks, preparing sound and video equipment for Sunday services, conferences and events, delivering seamless quality throughout.
- To prepare and distribute rotas for the sound and live stream teams.
- To be an active member of Chanctonbury Worship Community.
Inquiry Deadline: 5 Jan 2022
Budget: DOE, Approx £9k pa
Location: West Sussex, RH20 3DD
- Sound and video production experience
- A self-starter who takes responsibility and thrives on challenges
- Someone who can take ownership of their field
- A good communicator and organised in setting up equipment
- Capable with administration
- Able to play your part as a member of the Chanctonbury staff team, on occasion covering for others as need arises
More information: Download the Job Description
Contact: Simply click the APPLY FO JOB button to send an email or call Andrew White on 01903 893648
Application: Click here for the Application Form
About Chanctonbury Church
Our vision within the Chanctonbury Worship Community is to cultivate a culture of family, authenticity, freedom and excellence. At Chanctonbury, we believe that it is more than the songs we sing or the things we do, but the heartfelt response we give to God that places value on Him. Our vision is to pursue God and one another wholeheartedly to see one another thrive in our gifting, calling and dreams. As a team, champion one another to be who God has called us to be.