Amperative is looking for a Full Stack Laravel Developer. Amperative have a full-time vacancy to join their development team, this role will initially involve working on a key project as well as assisting on various other projects as required. Role is based in Tickenham (nr Bristol). Ideally, the candidate would work from the office at least 2 days per week.
Closing Date: 31st Oct 22
Salary: Up to £38k per annum depending on experience
Contract type: Full time
Location: Tickenham, Bristol (Hybrid Option available)
Amperative are looking for a motivated person who has the following:
- Enjoys working as a team—pair coding, helping others, and learning together
- Ability to organize own time within project and task requirements
- Good attention to detail with a desire for producing excellent code
- Good understanding of writing robust, readable code
- Appreciation of system design and overall architecture
- Desire to learn and grow skills and knowledge within a team learning context
- Contribute to the team’s best practice in relation to coding principles, standards and methods
- Helping with support of existing sites and applications as needed
- Ability to write requirements specifications (level of detail dependent on scale of project)
Requires the following skills and experience:
Composer and NPM
A good understanding of robust database architecture, database optimization and writing of queries in MySQL
PSR-12 Coding standing
Experience in using Git / Bitbucket.org
Good understanding of Object-Oriented principles in PHP
Good understanding of SOLID principles in PHP
Methodical approach to troubleshooting and tracking down bugs
Willingness to work predominantly on a large long running project
Any of the following would be a bonus, but not essential:
Experience in test driven development is advantageous
Experience and knowledge of using and administering Linux servers
Experience and knowledge of higher-level concepts such as domain driven development, PHP design patterns, etc
- A small but passionate team to work with
- A team culture of continual learning together with regular training sessions on Laravel, refactoring, code fundamentals, VueJs, etc.
- Company contributed pension scheme (following probation period)
- Flexible and hybrid working options
- 34 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Company health assistance scheme
- Company paid social events
Information & Applications
For further information please read the Job Description
For more information please email using the EMAIL FOR MORE INFO button.
To apply please email using the APPLY FOR JOB button.
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
All job/opportunity descriptions are correct at the date of submission, however, some application closing dates dates may be closed early or extended at the discretion of the originator. Christian Creative Directory is not liable for any changes made to jobs/opportunities after the date they are submitted to the site and advise applicants to apply early to avoid disappointment.