Christian Vision are looking for an experienced and creative video editor, with excellent Adobe Premier Pro skills (software-specific qualifications are desirable) to edit new and existing content, to support the Content Manager and their ministry mission.
You are friendly, reliable and meticulous with a passion for seeing people across the globe reached with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You have good organisational and administrative skills, are results-orientated, with an ability to multi-task as you will often be required to coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
Substantial experience in editing high quality video content is essential, as well as your ability to support the Content Manager and a broad range of tasks – from pre-production to post-production and distribution through our multi-language YouTube channels, other social platforms, and digital resource websites.
Salary: Payment to be discussed during the interview process
Title: Content Specialist – Video Editor
How Can You Contribute?
- Edit new and existing videos using Premier Pro and the other Adobe Suite Software;
- Work alongside contractors, projects and localisation processes to produce multimedia content;
- Moderate and review video content;
- Assist with the production of promotional and communication content;
- Coordinate and collaborate with external freelance filmmakers;
- Assist in pre-production, production, and post-production processes;
- Support the set-up and operation of professional camera, lighting, sound and equipment.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Skilled in the use of Adobe software, specifically Adobe Premiere Pro / Adobe After Effects / Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in digital film and sound production, camera operation, lighting and editing would be an advantage
- Experience in YouTube / Vimeo
- Digital mindset, curiosity and knowledge of video content production and communication
- Full Drivers Licence would be beneficial
What We Offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere, with a lively team focused on using the internet for evangelism and mobilising Christians to share their faith. Teams contribute to a well-funded and resourced global strategy, to use the latest technologies and online best practices, to create demand in Christian faith and connect interested individuals to church networks for follow up and discipleship.
- Work in an international Christian organisation;
- Creative and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth;
- State of the art office facilities;
- Vibrant office culture.
To apply: or to arrange an informal conversation please send a copy of your CV and a link to a portfolio of your work to email@example.com
Applications will be considered upon arrival: 1st and 2nd stage interview process will follow
About Christian Vision
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. We carry a strong desire to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours.
To this end, we have laboured to develop on-the-ground initiatives and effective media platforms, both of which are outworked in partnership with local churches across the globe to share the Good News of Jesus and mobilise Christians to share their faith.
See more information about us on the Who We Are section of out website https://www.cvglobal.co/