CV Europe is looking for a Marketing Specialist – Graphic Designer. A fun, friendly and dynamic Marketing Specialist who loves Jesus and has a burning desire for people to come to know him as Lord and Saviour. You are a talented and reliable graphic designer, always up to date with the latest design trends and extremely competent in the coordination of social media projects for YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
CV Europe are currently developing a full social media marketing strategy from concept creation through to design so you can fully support the Marketing Manager in driving engagement across our social platforms.
Closes: Applications will be considered upon arrival, 1st and 2nd stage interview processes will follow.
Salary and Benefits: Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate.
Location: Office-based role working from Solihull headquarters, no remote working
How Can You Contribute?
- Delivering vibrant, relevant and engaging visuals for social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook and other relevant platforms like Twitter and TikTok.
- Communicating/sharing ideas and creative input with the Marketing Team to increase user engagement and grow our following.
- Ensuring that all social media content meets regulatory standards and is in line with the brand guidelines.
- Delivery of ad-hoc digital and print design projects outside of the scope of social media.
- Researching media techniques and staying up to date with the latest and most successful social media design trends in both the Christian and secular spheres.
- Working in close collaboration with the Social Media Copywriter.
- Any other duties required.
Skills / Experience / Education
- Experience in designing graphics content across all major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter).
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense.
- Ability to understand and deliver against an insight-led creative brief defined by the Marketing Manager and Data Team.
- Experience creating short animations for social media is desirable but not essential.
- Portfolio, please send show-reel or samples of recent work.
- Good command of the English language – both spoken and written.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
This role has an open closing date so we advise applying ASAP.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
By submitting a CV for this vacancy, you consent to the use of personal data by the organisation in the framework of the current legislation of the UK. CV EU guarantees the confidentiality of applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.
Information & Applications
For more information or any questions regarding applications please email using the EMAIL FOR MORE INFO button.
To APPLY or to arrange an informal conversation please send a copy of your CV using the APPLY FOR JOB button, with the title Marketing Specialist.
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
All job/opportunity descriptions are correct at the date of submission, however, some application closing dates dates may be closed early or extended at the discretion of the originator. Christian Creative Directory is not liable for any changes made to jobs/opportunities after the date they are submitted to the site and advise applicants to apply early to avoid disappointment.
About CV Europe
Introducing people to Jesus, Mobilising Christians to evangelise, Resourcing the Church with free digital content & knowledge