United Christian Broadcasters (UCB) is looking for experienced Freelance Broadcast Journalists who can work across multiple platforms for the Christian media charity.
This role is to provide holiday/sickness cover for the staff team and may involve home working and/or be based at the UCB Broadcast Centre in Stoke-on-Trent (Postcode ST4 8RY).
Closing date: Open
Salary: Industry rates
Location: Home working and/UCB Broadcast Centre in Stoke-on-Trent.
UCB want to hear from you if you can:
- demonstrate that you are a committed Christian and connected to a mainstream church
- independently report on news and present it in different formats for radio, digital platforms and social media
- confidently present news bulletins in a live radio environment
- show us your excellent awareness of news values, bulletin running orders, broadcasting law and the Ofcom Code
- bring an understanding of relevant national and international issues that engage a Christian audience
- be available to work different shifts (between early morning and early evening) on any day of the week – sometimes standing in for other broadcast journalists at short notice
Information & Applications
If you have any questions, please email the News and Current Affairs Editor, Vicky Gibbens firstname.lastname@example.org
To take the next step, click on the APPLY FOR JOB button and email your CV and an mp3 demo.
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
About United Christian Broadcasters (UCB)
UCB, one of the largest Christian media charities in the UK, has a vision of changing lives for good by the power of God's Word. Our mission is to offer every person, every place, every moment of the day the opportunity to hear, watch or read the Word of God in a relevant and engaging way. We do this through a range of platforms, including national Christian radio on DAB, UCB Player, our daily Bible devotional, The Word For Today, Christian resources and life-changing support.