WEC International is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their UK Media and Communications team for a range of design projects, including print, branding, social and digital media and film-making.
Although their headquarters is in Coventry, your location could be flexible or you could work from home.
Salary: WEC UK is a faith-based fellowship, made up of a network of committed volunteers, and does not pay a salary for any of the opportunities advertised.
Contract: Full Time, 1-2-yrs
Location: Work from home,
Qualities & Gifts Sought
- A portfolio and experience in the world of design, and enthusiasm to gain more and learn together as a team.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is comprehensive and up-to-date.
- A genuine passion to use your skills for God’s kingdom.
It is an occupational requirement of any role with WEC International to have a committed evangelical Christian faith, because sharing your faith will be part of that role.
Information & Applications
WEC ref 14940
For more information, please click the APPLY FOR JOB button and send an email
To apply for the role please CLICK HERE
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
About WEC International
WEC’s primary goal is to take the gospel to the least-reached peoples of the world, and to see churches planted and growing among them. WEC's work in the UK and Ireland has a long history of training and sending Christian workers all over the world, but also of identifying the unreached in our midst.
WEC International is committed to:
• Working cross-culturally among immigrant communities in several cities to see Christian communities established which reflect their cultures through our Neighbours Worldwide teams;
• Encouraging and stimulating prayer for cross-cultural mission around the world, accurately researching the whole mission scene through the Operation World team;
• Partnering with churches all over the UK and Ireland to mobilise their congregations into cross-cultural ministry;
• Offering opportunities for short-term cross-cultural missions exposure and pass on the vision;
• Ministering to those who suffer from drug and alcohol addictions and plant churches among them through Betel’s teams;
• Training and producing media broadcast content through our Radio Worldwide ministry;
• Working with schools and churches to run children’s programmes and youth camps which aim to bring children to faith and to learn about their potential role in God’s world;
• Publishing strategic websites, magazines, pamphlets, Bible Studies, books and social media material to share the vision;
• Hosting events and courses for those wishing to explore God’s call to cross-cultural work or to pray for mission.