MissionAssist is looking for a Head of Marketing. MissionAssist brings together volunteers who offer their skills, and mission workers who seek help with specific tasks at no cost. They recognise that the mission world is changing fast and have bold plans to grow the number of volunteers involved, improve our visibility and increase our reach, to support more people.
The Head of Marketing researches and develops marketing materials and campaigns, to raise awareness of MissionAssist, its services and resources, amongst those who can contribute and those who can benefit.
Closing date: Open
- Develop a marketing and e-marketing strategy appropriate for this unique charity.
- Research, plan, execute and review marketing campaigns and resources.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and leadership teams.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of Christian ministries, organisations and charities – essential.
- Knowledge of Christian publications, outlets and events – essential.
- Qualification or equivalent experience in marketing.
- Significant understanding and experience of digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence with video conferencing and office software including Microsoft 365.
Information & Applications
For more information or to apply for the role, click on the APPLY FOR JOB button and send an email.
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
MissionAssist was founded in 1989. Today 650 volunteers, working from their own homes, mostly in the UK, help overseas Christian mission workers by providing a range of practical and academic services free of charge. MissionAssist has also initiated its own projects such as simple booklets for literacy use, converting printed Bible translations to a digital format, safe storage of Bible files, and the EasyEnglish project including the EasyEnglish Bible. Our services have expanded over the years to help many different mission entities.
Our objectives, as stated in our trust deed, are as follows:
To proclaim and further the gospel of God concerning His Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord, and the preaching and teaching of the Christian faith throughout the world.
To produce, publish and distribute the Scriptures, Christian literature, audio-visual aids, films and any other material of a Christian nature.
To assist in the relief of human suffering and poverty, consequent upon the effect of personal, local, national or international disaster.