LifeSpring Ministries is looking for a Creative Content Designer. This exciting role is to support all creative innovation and design at the heart of LifeSpring Ministries. The ideal candidate would aim to bring their aesthetic eye and creative flair to their graphic designs, content creation, social media presence, website and communications. They will help in developing the digital strategy of LifeSpring Ministries, coordinate, facilitate and create a wide variety of visual assets in media including print, video, web and interactive. The role will also consist of some additional administrative support for the office.
Closing Date: 12 February 2023
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Contract type: Permanent, part-time
Hours: 20 / week (Monday-Wednesday preferred)
Location: LifeSpring Centre, 34 Clifton Street, Wolverhampton, WV3 0QT
- Produce high-quality and original creative concepts for print, digital and interactive media for flyers, resources, social media platforms, events, ministry groups and website
- Develop and maintain the website, online shop, and social media channels while staying on trend and to a high standard
- Ensure that any content produced adheres to the visual and brand guidelines of the ministry
- Effectively manage time and workload on a variety of projects from simple to complex tasks as per timescale given
- Provide final proofs that are delivered on time, to the brief, released error-free and meet highest possible production standards
- Offering admin support for email communications and mailing list including ministry-focused emails and monthly newsletters (via Churchsuite and Mailchimp), ensuring data protection compliance
Essential Skills and Experiences:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent standard
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Ability to use initiative and adhere to instruction
- Good understanding of Mailchimp, Squarespace, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Is a born-again believer who is a LifeSpring Church attendee or, if the applicant is non-local, has been a regular attendee at their local church
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in copywriting, content creating, social media management, marketing, graphic design, project management, digital advertising, website management and be able to provide a portfolio to evidence previous work
- Able to use a variety of graphic designing software mainly Canva and Photoshop
- Basic understanding of the requirements of data protection in handling personal information
- Previous experience of working within a church or charity organisation
Information & Applications
For more information please email using the EMAIL FOR MORE INFO button.
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
All job/opportunity descriptions are correct at the date of submission, however, some application closing dates dates may be closed early or extended at the discretion of the originator. Christian Creative Directory is not liable for any changes made to jobs/opportunities after the date they are submitted to the site and advise applicants to apply early to avoid disappointment.
About LifeSpring Ministries
LifeSpring Ministries is an apostolic house with a calling to minister in many directions including planting churches, equipping leaders and expanding the overseas family. LifeSpring Church is the apostolic base from where the ministry is managed. The office staff consist of members who serve both the local church and wider apostolic mission.