Pursuit is looking for a Worship Leader to develop a 24/7 culture of worship, ministering unto the Lord in worship and being an active and directing worship Rota, which includes flexible working times as agreed by the leadership team. You will be engaging and developing volunteer worshippers and musicians to be part of PURSUIT’s vision (worship teams, leaders and members) and developing and managing training for interns and volunteers, in devotion, prayer and worship.
Title: Worship Leader
Line managed by: Director/Founder of Pursuing Holiness
Hours of work: 10 hours per week
Type: Passion Project
To develop a 24/7 culture of worship
– Ministering unto the Lord in worship and being an active and directing worship Rota, which includes flexible working times as agreed by leadership team.
– Engaging and developing volunteer worshippers and musicians to be part of PURSUIT vision (worship teams, leaders and members).
– Developing and managing training for interns and volunteers, in devotion, prayer and worship.
Community Outreach and Engagement
– Developing and managing a community choir, including community events
– Oversee the development of Pursuit Music Productions
– Worship & Prayer Gatherings
– Leading on video production and editing.
Contribution to the ongoing development of Pursuit 24/7 Prayer, Worship and community impact mission
– Taking part in leadership fasting, praying and total devotion seeking God for direction concerning Pursuit, living a life of purity.
Personal Skills, Experience and Gifting’s
– The ability to lead and run programmes successfully.
– Ability to engage people and develop and train them.
– Ability to Sing and play the Keyboard and an additional instrument.
– Ability to organise and arrange music with a variety of musicians.
– Ability to develop and manage programmes
– Ability to play a diversity of Christian music, contemporary, gospel and hymns.
– Ability to use a music studio for the development of Pursuit music. (Mac and Logic)
– Track record of successfully developing programmes and engaging people to be part of a vision.
– Ability to use social media to engage volunteers and interns.
– Ability to pray and sing in the Holy Spirit
– Baptism of the Holy Spirit
– Total Devotion unto God
– Hunger and thirst for righteousness and the deeper thing of God
– Living a life of Purity
– Spiritual Maturity (Sober in the Spirit, Awake Spiritually etc.)
– The ability and determination to keep the 7 Commitments of a Forerunner (Mike Bickle)
How to apply: Simply click the APPLY button send an email or call Ruth on 07548 873434
Pursuit was birthed out of a desire to see the presence, power and Lordship of Christ in our local communities and manifest in the personal lives of those involved through the power of the Holy Spirit. It will also provide a place of intimacy with God, where the seeker will touch His Face and sit at His Feet in total devotion.
The vision of Pursuit is to house a community of believers where followers of Jesus can come and encounter God as they offer all types of prayer-worship, intercession and healing, prophetic and creative expression to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Our vision is to establish a rhythm of 24/7 prayers whose pulse dramatically impacts the people in London/Epping and the UK at large, with the love, power and goodness of Jesus. Pursuit is cross-denominational and not affiliated to any specific church. Everyone is welcome regardless of where you are in your journey of faith.