Right To Life UK are seeking a capable, self-motivated and experienced individual to become our Video Content Producer to take the lead on implementation and day-to-date execution of the organisation’s video content strategy.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to hit the ground running to deliver the momentum to grow the organisation’s video content strategy.
Salary: Competitive based upon skills & experience.
Contract: Full Time
As Video Content Producer you will be responsible for:
● end-to-end production of all digital videos for the organisation. Taking videos from concept, through to scripting, storyboarding, making asset decisions / filming, editing, grading and distribution of videos across the organisation’s current digital platforms.
● any other related tasks within the organisation as may be necessary.
Key skills and abilities
Knowledge and experience:
● all skills required to be able to produce high quality, world class videos end-to-end.
● knowledge and experience in videography, animation, editing and grading.
● advanced writing skills and the ability to take a complex topic and make it easy for the general public to understand.
● video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and competence in other Adobe programs.
● experience in colour grading.
● basic sound mixing.
● professional knowledge of online and social media platforms and ensuring video content is as high-performing as possible.
● good knowledge of life-issues and connected areas.
● a sound understanding of and commitment to the mission of Right To Life UK.
A successful candidate will
● have a strong track record of successfully delivering high-performing digital video content.
● be able to produce videos end-to-end themselves, taking videos from concept, through to scripting, storyboarding, footage decisions / filming, editing and distribution of videos across the organisation’s current digital platforms. The organisation runs a lean digital model and does not have a budget for third parties to be contracted to run parts of the video production process: we would expect this all to be done in-house by the Video Content Producer.
● have advanced written skills with the ability to write scripts for digital videos.
● be able to use video to tell stories that create change and understanding around nuanced social issues.
● excel at accurate record-keeping and asset management.
● understand and engage with the latest life-issues developments.
● exhibit a rigorous approach which lends itself to methodical and accurate work produced in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
● have strong personal and time-management skills.
● be an excellent written and oral communicator.
● be able to relate to people from all cultures, ethnicities and value-systems.
● be able to hold information in confidence and build trust with those around you.
● be positive and enthusiastic.
● have the ability to persuade, motivate and inspire others to action.
● be able to think strategically and innovatively.
● be able to build and maintain external relationships.
● have an interest in working in public affairs for a life-issues-related organisation and a strong desire to play a part in influencing law and culture on these issues.
● preferably able to demonstrate a firm commitment to life-issues-related causes through volunteer involvement with relevant projects in the past.
● inspired by the work of the organisation and in full agreement with the organisation’s mission and campaigning positions.
● when deadlines demand, flexibility and willingness to work overtime.
● when necessary, capable of working under pressure.
● committed to both team and unsupervised working.
● able to avoid party-political and denominational bias in your role.
● when necessary, willingness to help with tasks outside regular duties.
● an ability to bring an entrepreneurial zeal to your role and to get excited about the outcomes that you can achieve through your involvement with the organisation.
● high standards of personal discipline, reliability, honesty and integrity.
Information & Applications
To apply for this role , please click on the APPLY FOR JOB button and send your covering letter and CV
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
About Right To Life UK
Right To Life UK is a charitable organisation focused on life issues in the UK. They work to advance the recognition and preservation of human dignity, particularly through consistent protection for the right to life of every human being from conception to natural death.