Right To Life are seeking a capable, self-motivated and experienced individual to become our Content Manager to work closely with the Director of Digital to develop the organisation’s ongoing digital content strategy along with implementation and day-to-date execution of the content strategy.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to hit the ground running to deliver the momentum to grow the organisation’s content strategy.
Salary: Competitive based upon skills & experience.
Contract: Full Time
As Content Manager you will be responsible for:
● working closely with the Director of Digital to develop and implement an innovative content strategy for the organisation.
● planning and executing a content strategy that drives high engagement.
● serving as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency.
● collecting, monitoring and analysing social and website metrics, and making improvements accordingly.
● managing the distribution of content across all channels.
● any other related tasks within the organisation as may be necessary
Key skills and abilities
Knowledge and experience:
● bachelor’s degree preferred.
● good knowledge of life-issues and connected areas.
● understanding of content marketing tactics, digital advertising and social media marketing.
● demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns.
● a sound understanding of and commitment to the mission of Right To Life UK.
A successful candidate will
● have a strong track record of successfully delivering a high-performing content strategy.
● have advanced writing skills.
● be able to develop content that creates change and understanding around nuanced social issues.
● understand and engage with the latest life-issues developments.
● exhibit a rigorous approach which lends itself to methodical and accurate work produced in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
● have strong personal and time-management skills.
● be an excellent written and oral communicator.
● be able to relate to people from all cultures, ethnicities and value-systems.
● be able to hold information in confidence and build trust with those around you.
● be positive and enthusiastic.
● have the ability to persuade, motivate and inspire others to action.
● be able to think strategically and innovatively.
● be able to build and maintain external relationships.
● have an interest in working for a life-issues-related organisation and a strong desire to play a part in influencing law and culture on these issues.
● preferably able to demonstrate a firm commitment to life-issues-related causes through volunteer involvement with relevant projects in the past.
● inspired by the work of the organisation and in full agreement with the organisation’s mission and campaigning positions.
● when deadlines demand, flexibility and willingness to work overtime.
● when necessary, capable of working under pressure.
● committed to both team and unsupervised working.
● able to avoid party-political and denominational bias in your role.
● when necessary, willingness to help with tasks outside regular duties.
● an ability to bring an entrepreneurial zeal to your role and to get excited about the outcomes that you can achieve through your involvement with the organisation.
● high standards of personal discipline, reliability, honesty and integrity.
Information & Applications
To apply for this role , please click on the APPLY FOR JOB button and send your covering letter and CV
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
About Right To Life UK
Right To Life UK is a charitable organisation focused on life issues in the UK. They work to advance the recognition and preservation of human dignity, particularly through consistent protection for the right to life of every human being from conception to natural death.