Roaring Lion is looking for a Senior User Interface Designer to join their award-winning team. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
Contract: Full time
Location: London with work from home options
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs
- Communicate ideas using mock-up and look books
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and adjust approach to cater to criteria
- Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
- Work closely with a team of stakeholders, business systems analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from the start to ﬁnish of a project.
- Create meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, sitemaps, wireframes, ﬂowcharts, prototypes, UI designs, presentations that help the team to understand what to build.
- Revise and improve design based on user and client feedback. Interpret quantitative and qualitative data analysis to understand design problems and suggest solutions.
- Ensure that internal and external teams maintain a consistency across product suites with UX toolkits. Maintain the quality of new features by building online UI style guides.
- Bachelor’s degree in user experience, design or related field
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a UX designer, information architect, product designer, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role.
- Have experience working on the end-to-end design and delivery of large-scale projects.
- Have experience creating wireframes, low-ﬁdelity and high-ﬁdelity interactive prototypes using standard tools of the design trade (e.g: Sketch, Axure, Photoshop, Omnigrafﬂe, or similar).
- Have proven knowledge of design trends, patterns, usability, and best practices
- Have proven capability to work on multidisciplinary project teams
- Have Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent eye for detail, layout, and design
- Experience in branding and packaging design.
- Excellent skill levels in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Solid skills in PowerPoint and the rest of MS Office.
Information & Applications
For more information or to apply, please click the APPLY FOR JOB button and send an covering email along with a portfolio of design work (PDF or URL link), a full portfolio will be required for shortlisted candidates.
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
About Roaring Lion
Our award winning team have experience Discovering, Designing & Developing digital experiences for some of the coolest brands in the world: Selfridges, EasyJet Holidays, Louis Vuitton-Moet Hennessy and many more