Right To Life UK are seeking a capable, self-motivated and experienced individual to become our Digital Growth Manager to work closely with the Director of Digital to develop the organisation’s ongoing digital growth strategy along with implementation and day-to-date execution of the digital growth strategy.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to hit the ground running to deliver the momentum to grow the organisation’s digital strategy.
Salary: Competitive based upon skills & experience
Contract: Full Time
As Digital Growth Manager you will be responsible for:
● working closely with the Director of Digital to develop and implement an innovative digital growth strategy for the organisation.
● any other related tasks within the organisation as may be necessary.
Key skills and abilities
Knowledge and experience:
● bachelor’s degree preferred.
● good knowledge of life-issues and connected areas.
● demonstrated ability to lead high-performing digital growth campaigns.
● a sound understanding of and commitment to the mission of Right To Life UK.
A successful candidate will:
● have a strong track record of successfully delivering a high-performing digital growth strategy.
● exhibit a rigorous approach which lends itself to methodical and accurate work produced in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
● have strong personal and time-management skills.
● be an excellent written and oral communicator.
● be able to relate to people from all cultures, ethnicities and value-systems.
● be able to hold information in confidence and build trust with those around you.
● be positive and enthusiastic.
● have the ability to persuade, motivate and inspire others to action.
● be able to think strategically and innovatively.
● be able to build and maintain external relationships.
● have an interest in working in public affairs for a life-issues-related organisation and a strong desire to play a part in influencing law and culture on these issues.
● preferably able to demonstrate a firm commitment to life-issues-related causes through volunteer involvement with relevant projects in the past.
● inspired by the work of the organisation and in full agreement with the organisation’s mission and campaigning positions.
● when deadlines demand, flexibility and willingness to work overtime.
● when necessary, capable of working under pressure.
● committed to both team and unsupervised working.
● able to avoid party-political and denominational bias in your role.
● when necessary, willingness to help with tasks outside regular duties.
● an ability to bring an entrepreneurial zeal to your role and to get excited about the outcomes that you can achieve through your involvement with the organisation.
● high standards of personal discipline, reliability, honesty and integrity.
Information & Applications
To apply for this role , please click on the APPLY FOR JOB button and send your covering letter and CV
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
About Right To Life UK
Right To Life UK is a charitable organisation focused on life issues in the UK. They work to advance the recognition and preservation of human dignity, particularly through consistent protection for the right to life of every human being from conception to natural death.