The Worship.Works are looking for a Workplace Minister – Social Media Insights Analyst, Faith-Based Business Ministry
Location: Your primary place of work will be the employer’s office in Kent, with some flexibility for hybrid home working. Your work may require visits to customer sites or other locations from time to time.
Salary: £26,000 – £43,000 depending on experience
Term: This is a permanent role
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord… It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” Col 3:23
- Are you a Christian looking to serve God in every area of your work?
- Do you want to experience the power of God every day in your career?
- Do you long to be guided by the Holy Spirit and see God touch companies and nations?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced social media analyst to join a ministry serving the international healthcare industry, while putting your Christian faith into every aspect of your work as a workplace minister. The employer is a specialist market research consultancy serving global healthcare clients by providing strategic insights and consulting, operating as a faith-based social enterprise with a vision to transform nations.
Working in an environment where work is seen as worship, you will join a team of professionals who minister through their day-to-day work, pray together daily, and use the Bible as a foundation for business and career development.
As a ‘workplace minister’, you will put your faith into action in a business ministry while you apply world-class professional skills to develop insights. You should have a personal commitment to the Christian faith and be actively involved in a church congregation.
You will be enrolled in a comprehensive ministry development programme which includes:
The Worship.Works curriculum of training modules covering foundations for marketplace ministry, the Church’s role in the marketplace, and the function of the marketplace in discipling nations.
A comprehensive reading list of books written by leading practitioners and theologians.
A marketplace ministry peer mentoring programme in which colleagues support each other in their ministry growth.
You will proactively seek to understand the client’s business, personal and corporate needs, and you will use discernment from the Holy Spirit as you carry out work assignments. You will need to use the fruits and the gifts of the Spirit in your work.
Your role as a Social Media Insights Analyst
As a Social Media Analyst, you will carry out market research for some of the world’s largest healthcare organisations, using cutting edge technologies to analyse data and develop unique insights.
While working collaboratively with your colleagues, you will use a proven methodology for developing insights aligned with clients’ business needs. You will conduct research using a range of technologies; extract, analyse and present intelligence insights from data; and enable clients to act on what you discover.
Tangible outcomes of your work will include contributing to the production of comprehensive insights reports and the presentation of research, both to client teams and elsewhere, where your work can make a positive impact on health systems and ultimately on nations.
Practically, your day to day work may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Use a range of platforms and methodologies to analyse and visualise data, and develop client-ready reports, working alongside other team members.
- Dedicate time to praying for clients, other external stakeholders and colleagues.
- Take part in workshops with clients, to understand their business needs in order to inform your work in research and innovation.
- Develop your knowledge of the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, and of the industry’s marketing, communications and market research practices, so that you can understand clients’ challenges and opportunities.
- Develop ideas for, and take part in, innovative research projects designed to prove new technologies or methodologies, or contribute to health systems.
- Challenge other team members to also innovate and develop ideas for improving our work.
- Prayerfully take part in client engagement as part of a cross-functional outreach team.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to support the overall success of the team, who will also support you in your success.
- You may also use a wide range of your skills and experience to serve the business ministry’s objectives. This may include working on other areas of the business according to your skills and passions.
Sales as ministry
The business operates a ‘sales-as-ministry’ model in which every team member plays a role in blessing current or potential clients through outreach and engagement. To support this, you will be enrolled in a cross-functional team with a focus on prayer-led outreach to individuals in relevant roles and organisations. Training in sales-as-ministry will be provided.
Skills and experience
It is essential that you have experience of social media analytics, ideally gained through hands-on use of one or more leading social media insights tools such as Meltwater, Synthesio or Brandwatch. Experience using other tools to analyse or interpret large volumes of text data will be advantageous.
You should be highly competent in using industry standard presentation tools such as Microsoft Office.
Experience working with the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry will be advantageous, especially if gained as part of a team in an agency or consultancy setting.
Values and behaviours
As the ideal candidate, you will exhibit the following:
- You choose to love all people, actively listening to and generously supporting the needs of others.
- You have a heart to serve God through your work.
- You value excellence and believe in letting your light shine.
- You are collaborative; you love to work alongside others and are as happy when teaching others as when you are learning from them.
- You are proactive about your own learning and personal development, and you know how to use critical feedback to continually improve.
- Hours: The role is full time working 40 hours per week.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for these roles to have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith (permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).
To apply, please email your CV and a covering message explaining what inspires you about this opportunity and what you will bring to both the practical and faith-based aspects of the role.
At Worship.Works we equip followers of Christ to serve Him through their everyday work lives.