Barnabas + (part of Barnabas Aid) is looking for a Video Producer. This is an amazing opportunity to join their organisation to use your skills and abilities to serve the global persecuted Church.
Successful applicants will be responsible for cutting and editing film footage until it meets a director’s approval. Rearranges and splices scenes that have already been shot, determines if scenes need to be reshot, and inserts music, sound, or optical effects.
You will be working within their Digital Media Team at the Barnabas Aid (Barnabas Fund) Headquarters in Pewsey. This is an office-based role.
Salary: Salary is dependent on skills and experience
Contract: Full Time
Location: Pewsey (30 mins south of Swindon)
- Edit film until it meets director’s specifications
- Work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects
- Determine which camera angles to use
- Insert music, sound, or optical effects
- Use nonlinear digital editing systems to edit clips
- Work with work prints to organize the scenes and transitions that make up a film
- Create edit decision lists to correspond to the edge numbers
- Reorder and tweak the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Input uncut rushed and sound
- Determine exact cutting for final stages
- Work within team and head of department to achieve desired end result
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Aesthetic and creative skills to make editing judgments
- Time and project management skills
- Strong video, audio and pod-production experience
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
Educational Requirements and Work Experience:
All applications are welcome, but the successful candidates must be able to demonstrate competency in technical function. Accompanying educational qualifications for this job will be preferred, but the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of work evidence to support the application.
Why Barnabas Aid (Barnabas Fund)?
As a world-renowned international aid agency, Barnabas Fund serves the global persecuted Church by channelling practical aid to suffering Christians in over 80 countries who face oppression, discrimination and persecution. This is an opportunity to be part of an organisation that transforms the lives of our persecuted Christian family throughout the world.
Any successful candidate will need to be committed to Barnabas Fund’s ethos, statement of faith and aims, and have the right to work in the UK.
Information & Applications
To apply for this role please Download the Application-Form and then click on the APPLY FOR JOB button and send your CV and the application form to Bethany Headland.
*Due to the volumes of applications received, if you do not hear from Barnabas Fund within 2 weeks of applying, your application will have been deemed unsuccessful. Thank you.
Please mention Christian Creative Directory when responding.
About Barnabas + (part of Barnabas Aid)
Barnabas+ is part of 'Barnabas Aid - Hope and Aid for suffering Christians'
Unmissable Christian Stories, streamed straight to your smartphone, computer and TV. Enjoy faith based content you’ve never seen before from the Barnabas+ production team as well as inspiring partner resources for you and your church family
Barnabas Aid - Hope and Aid for suffering Christians
Barnabas Aid is an international Christian aid agency that works through our trusted Christian partners to encourage, strengthen and support suffering Christians, many of whom are persecuted and oppressed for their faith in Jesus Christ. We help Christians by tailoring financial, material and spiritual support in response to the needs identified by local Christian leaders.
We seek to raise awareness about the different situations that cause Christians to suffer and to make their needs known so that we can encourage Christians to pray for one another, give financially and donate material goods.
In accordance with Biblical teaching, we believe that Christians should treat all people of all faiths with love and compassion, even those who persecute them.